We are extremely busy and would love to chat with amazing Massage Therapists.
Blue Water is owned by Massage Therapists (Graduates of NHI in 1999 & 2001 respectively) and industry professionals that get what it’s like to work as a Massage Therapist. We have all worked in high end resorts, with professional sports teams and national recording artists, and know what it takes to survive in this industry. Blue Water Day Spa first opened in Napa (in 2012) then our second location in South Lake Tahoe in 2016. We believe that the spa industry deserves a better platform to practice Massage, we are dedicated to building and sustaining that platform.
Hiring decisions are based on how a potential team member fits within our team because we all together to make sure that everyone’s on the same page. Check out our menu to see what were all about, offering a mix of traditional spa treatments and serious body work - www.bluewaterdayspanapa.com. We provide training and everything you need to do your job (this is an employee position). You won't ever be asked to check your clients in, or out. You will never book your own appointments or act as a receptionist, or do your own laundry.
Pay is based on a percentage of the treatments executed, is dependent on education and experience and not reduced due to promotions or discounts (such as membership). Full time therapists make approximately $5,000 per month, and there’s room for more with product sales, and gratuities. All treatments include 15 minute turn over time, and you always have access to our booking app to see what your schedule looks like.
Massage Therapist should have the following qualifications:
- At least 700 hours of basic training. Including Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy and Hot Stone.
- Must have the ability (and desire) to provide professional rehabilitative (Medical Insurance is accepted), relaxing, healing therapy session for each guest.
- A current CAMTC license, or City of Napa permit is required.
Weekends required for this position. Shifts are available from 10am – 6pm.
- 30% discount on all Spa services, and Boutique Items
- Paid Training
- Commission paid on service, add-ons and product sales.
- Full Time Employees are also eligible for:
- 401k plan with company matching (after 12 months)
- One Free Spa Service per Month (after 90 days).
- Short term disability
- Paid Time Off
Be sure to attach your resume, as applications lacking them won’t be considered.
|Job Category||Massage Therapist|