During your brow lamination service, a licensed esthetician softens the hair follicle using a chemical solution and then re-shapes, or sets, it into a more refined, lifted, smoother shape. The result? Perfect brushed up brows that give a fuller, more uniform and defined look.
How Long Does It Last?
For some, effects of a brow lamination can last up to 8 weeks. We recommend getting re-laminated every 4-6 weeks.
How To Prepare For Your Service:
Avoid retinol, AHAs, and other exfoliant skin-care products at least 48 hours prior.
Avoid tweezing, threading, and waxing prior to your service.
Please avoid sweaty exercise, getting brows wet, and makeup for 24 hours. Your esthetician will provide you with further at home care at the completion of your service.
More services you might like:
What is lash tinting? Tinting is a process of applying a safe, semi-permanent vegetable dye to your eyelashes. This is done to make your dull lashes appear not only darker, but also longer and fullerLash tints are a happy medium between mascara and extensions, giving you a bolder, wide-eyed look for a relatively affordable price and with very little upkeep,” Because the process colors the entire strand from the base of lashes to the tip, it can also make the lashes appear longer, too.
Our day spa offers a serene and comfortable environment to receive pain-free waxing services. Our skilled estheticians use gentle techniques, ensuring minimum discomfort during the process. We offer a range of waxing services for all, including bikini, chest, back, and leg waxing. Our waxing services use high-quality products that are safe and effective for all skin types. We acknowledge that waxing can be daunting. Therefore, our estheticians take time to explain the process and reply to any questions or concerns before initiating the treatment.
Check out our waxing services here.
As part of your eyebrow lamination aftercare, it is crucial that you:
- Avoid getting the brow area wet for 24 hours
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for the next 48 hours
- Avoiding excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours
We also recommend that you follow these guidelines in the run up to and the days after your BrowSculpt treatment:
- Avoid using exfoliating (be it AHA, BHA or scrubs) and anti-ageing skincare around the brow area for three days either side of your treatment
- Avoid fake tanning products (including gradual tan) on the face for three days either side of your treatment, as it can discolour the eyebrow tint (unless you’re after khaki coloured brows)